SHOP FRONTS & MORE
RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL
WE'VE GOT YOUR FLOOR COVERED!
Concrete Polishing in Pembroke Pines
While a high shine isn't always necessary for every floor, concrete polishing provides a stylish surface. Our installers on concrete polishing can achieve a mirror finish on any level even after concrete paint. With coarse abrasives, every pit, chip, and imperfection will be whisked away. Concrete polishing is popular in commercial, warehouses and office buildings in the Pembroke Pines area. We polish your old looking concrete floor at an affordable price while providing your home or business property the beautiful flooring it deserves!
Concrete polishing is one of the latest flooring innovations. While not EVERY surface made need it, it is a budget-friendly alternative to garage floor epoxy coating or concrete paint and garage floor paint that need constant refinishing. It has residential as well as commercial uses. It provides a stylish, mirrored finish for your garage flooring. It adds beauty as well as easy maintenance to your home or office space.
• Polished concrete floor benefits for homeowners include
- Homeowner savings by eliminating extra expense of other garage flooring coatings --offers a longer life span and doesn't need replacing like floor paint.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Comes in a large selection of colors patterns to match any decor
• Polished concrete offers commercial, medical, office and retail users:
- Cost-effectiveness by using the concrete garage flooring as the finished surface
- Lower maintenance costs + ease of care = longer life span
- Superior durability to concrete paint for heavy foot traffic
- No need for waxing and stripping of the floor
- High, glossy shine of surface is resistant to spills, stains, tire marks.
- Highly reflective and projects a clean, bright, professional image and reduces artificial lighting usage.
Concrete floor polishing uses a process with multiple steps. With this in mind, customers can determine their level of shine from stain to a glossy finish. Our experts can explain the details of every level of shine so your concrete floors "reflect" your design vision.
Concrete Polishing Pembroke Pines
With its mirror-like finish, polished concrete can provide a look of granite or marble without the expense. Stain can also be added to simulate the look of real stone. Numerous design effects are available to match any home or commercial application or provide a one-of-a-kind look for the customer. Call Now to speak with one of our experts.